[IP] site area itchy

I have a quick question..... I have noticed that when I remove the
canula, on my skin it appears that it looks like an insect bite and it
itches...... is that normal? I change sites every 3 days.... Just
wondering if this happens to anyone else.... or what can be done for it
not to happen   OH YES!!! before the pump my bg's were high 200-300 well
now that the basal seems to be at the correct rate I am now staying in
the 100s! hard to believe and get a lil nervous when I see the bg at 100
or in the 90's but I will get used to it..   Thanks Dawn dx 14yrs pumping
2wks!