[IP] Re: Starting on Novolog

In a message dated 1/22/2005 8:04:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Starting  on Novolog
I have used Novolog for several months now and find it  quite close to
 Humalog which I had used formerly. But I would suggest that when you bolus you
have
your plate filled and setting in front of you. My first  experience with
Novolog was when eating out in a mall one evening.  I had  my pump under my
 clothing that time and stopped in a department store rest room and bloused
based on
what I had previously ordered in the in the same eatery. I  should not have
done that even with Humalog, but long story shortened, I enjoyed  a fine hypo
before a huge crowd and was using all the barnyard language I knew  and would
not listen to my wife and drink a coke. A waitress came by whose  father was a
diabetic and indeed a pumper as well and the two of them finally  got the coke
down me and I soon recovered.
You should have no trouble with the  switch.

B.W.