Re: [IP] A1C At Home Test Kit

Mike and Sheri,

Thank you for your feedback about the A1C At Home Test Kit.

Sheri, I'm wondering if you used a different home test than the one I
used because the one I used was definitely much, much slower than my
doctor's lab.

The funny thing is that after getting a 7.3 result with the A1C At Home
Test Kit and saying that I was expecting something more like 5.3, I went
out and bought the ChoiceDM A1C Home Test (on your recommendation,
Mike).  The result was ... 5.3!  Aside from the fact that it seems more
accurate, I also liked that I got results in 8 minutes instead of
several weeks.  I think I'll stick with the ChoiceDM product next time.

Anyway, thanks again!

Rebecca
Type 1 since 4/84
Animas 1200 pumper since 11/04