[IP] plastic cartridges

You said  when you tried to remove the plunger, the inner part would
move & you couldn't get the stick part off.  I use the easy fill thing
and unscrew the plunger handle (stick) while needle still in vial
&cartridge still in easy fill thing. I have not had a noticeable problem
with inner part moving.
 I have a wasteful mess, & plunger head will move  if I don't remove
stick first before removing cartridge from easy fill.  Linda K