RE: [IP] A1C At Home Test Kit

I recently used an A1C At Home test and had a lab test the next day (the A1C
At Home was because I had forgotten to do the lab test in time for my
checkup, and the lab test was because my endo said I was the first one of
her patients to try this, and she wanted to run a concurrent lab test to
check the accuracy).

The A1C At Home reading was 5.8, the lab test was 5.6  Both were in range of
what I was expecting.

Sheri