[IP] Master's Thesis

Hey everyone, this is Sylvia, mom to Joshua.  I completed my thesis and
received a perfect grade of 4.0.  Sorry if I am bragging, but I'm so excited.

Anyway, Michael has posted my thesis in its entirety on the website under
 FAQs. It is about the tenth item down and is titled Emotional and Psychological
Effects of Dealing with Diabetes: What do Families Need/Want?

I really want to take this say THANK YOU for everyone here that helped me in
my research and all of the support I have received over the past several years
while working on my Masters.  I am done now, except for additional hours
needed for my internship.  I will be graduating this June...YIPEEEE!!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that the thesis is now available, THANKS to
Michael.    And Again, THANK YOU all for your help and support!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
and soon to be Masters Graduate!!!!!!