[IP] dr visit & labs

 I went to see the dr yesterday and the good news is that my a1c went from 7.0
to 6.0 thanks to switching from the MM508 to the MM512 and a wonderful CDE
working with me.
 He wasn't pleased with my blood pressure and my LDL so we are tweaking things a
bit, and watching my bp at home for six weeks, then see where we'll go with
that. I will be taking 5mg of Crestor a day to lower my cholesterol. I can't
remember if anyone has spoken about any experiences with Crestor.
 He also found I am spilling a little protein in my urine, so we'll watch that.
It's 150. I hate to admit I don't know what a scale would be for that, but
seeing where my bp and cholesterol goes will help with that I hope.
 Another piece of good news is that I have lost a few pounds, and I started
going to a Pilates class at the local YMCA. Wow is it ever challenging. I've
done it at home, but not at any certain pace. Phew'''

until next time...
Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."