[IP] Starting on Novolog

I went to see my Endo today and it went much better then I thought.  I asked
him about switching from Humalog to Novolog and I got his long winded talk
about how they are the same and some other BS,  I talked to him about the
manufacturing process and the difference in preservatives.  He told me he
mostly uses Novolog because their rep comes around more.  So he gave my two
bottles and an Rx - which I will have to send to my mail order pharmacy.  I
still have about 2/3 of a bottle of Humalog left so I am not sure when I will
start on the Novolog - Any suggestions from anyone in IP land.  Anything I
should be aware of ?

Thanks
Your Friend in Diabetes land

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!