Re: [IP] Glove

I was born on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, in a town called Easton.  I was
sent away to private boarding schools in New England starting in the 2nd
grade.  When I was 19 I moved to Arizona where I have lived until last
ear  - I just moved back to the Columbia Maryland area and I miss AZ :-)
I knew what a tallywacker was, I was just pulling George's hmm leg a bit. I
have not heard that phrase in a long long time.
Like my grandfather use to say...  six of one, half dozen of another.

Robert B