[IP] A1C At Home Test Kit

I recently bought and used an A1C At Home Test Kit from Amazon
(http://tinyurl.com/4x37b) and my results just came back today.  My A1c
was 7.3, but I expected it to be much lower, like around 5.3.  The
reference range is slightly higher for the A1C At Home lab vs. my
doctor's lab, but not by much.  Has anyone tried the A1C At Home Test
Kit?  Were your results what you expected?  Just curious.  Thanks in
advance!

Rebecca
Type 1 since 4/84
Animas 1200 pumper since 11/04