[IP] Solutions or Carelink

Mike, I just looked at both programs and the Carelink does give you the
average Bolus to Basal ratios on the quick summary report.  The dates are
listed there for two weeks and the graph and ratios are there.  You can make
it go as long as 12 weeks. There are still some charts that look niceer on
the solutions software so if they upgrade it that may be nice. There is a
new cable with the upgrade (for me) which downloads the pump much faster. My
old cable didn't really fit well and kept losing contact. This one is
stronger.
I am more interested in the BG readings and I would still like to see these
in a line chart by date and not the average (could be 300 and 30 and come
out looking great) The times of day also don't impress me much.  I prefer
dates so I can see when I had a problem. (There is always lifescan)
Maureen Helinski