[IP] Re: My New Pump- YES YES YESSS

 And to all you Minimed haters out there - I'm a new convert for you. Not that
I'm a hater myself I just think the other companies are offering a better
product now.

 "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:Well I got my new pump
today. The Cozmo pump. And I am using Animas Insets until the Cleos are
available. It feels really good to upgrade and I can't wait to get this thing
attached. My old 508 is crying for retirement. It took my insurance company
(BCBSFL-HMO) about a month so not too shabby.

 It seems like whenever someone get's their new pump they announce it here with
the name of their pump so I'm just following suit. My pump's name is Cozmo
Kramer.