[IP] My New Pump- YES YES YESSS

 Well I got my new pump today. The Cozmo pump. And I am using Animas Insets
until the Cleos are available. It feels really good to upgrade and I can't wait
to get this thing attached. My old 508 is crying for retirement. It took my
insurance company (BCBSFL-HMO) about a month so not too shabby.

 It seems like whenever someone get's their new pump they announce it here with
the name of their pump so I'm just following suit. My pump's name is Cozmo
Kramer.