[IP] islet cell blood work

Well, I went today to get my blood work drawn for potential islet cell.
  I don't know why but I was very nervous.  They needed to draw 15 tubes
of blood because of all the testing.  Also, I've never had glucagon,
but she said that they were going to do a glucagon test to see if I
make any c-peptide.  She said it occasional makes some people vomit.
Well, that got me soo nervous that they had to poke me 5 different
places and couldn't get enough blood.  They said my hands were like
ice.

I was just wondering what people's experience with glucagon is like.
My mom and brother have had it done and said they felt a little sick
but it wasn't bad.  I think i just get myself worked up a lot.

Also, does anyone have any experience on blood draws and how to calm
down!!

Thanks

Jake
27 years, 18 yrs Dx, Minimed 515