-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
RoseLea
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 11:10

  Unless the negative basal time were the whole night long, I would adjust the
prior basals allowing
 my bg to rise slightly so that during the "negative basal" times it would even
out. Basically the
 same type of thing I do for exercise (except I do it by underbolusing prior to
exercise). I'd wonder
 if the prior basals were too high causing the IOB to require a "negative basal"
to level it out. For
 me, since I do not exercise or eat during my sleep my basals are very stable at
night.