From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Robert Boyd
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 8:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #662

I too love my Paradigm link meter - when I first heard on this list of the
problems I did a detailed comparison between my new Link meter and a Flash
meter and the Accu-Chek compact I was using.  The bottom line - the link
works great except when I am going below 70. At that point I double check
with another meter - it will read about 10 points lower, more in line with
how I feel.

Robert B