-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
RoseLea
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 05:19

  I have my nighttime basals set fairly accurately for me. I've done extensive
testing of them while
 I've been on the pump. I can go to bed and wake up within a few points of what
I tested before bed.
 If I eat before bed, I have to bolus for it, and then I tend to gain weight. I
surely would not want
 a pump that infused glucagon unless it had some way of testing whether I really
needed it or not.
 Nighttime just happens to be my most stable time of the day, probably because
there are not many
variables at that time that affect my bg.