-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]

On wednesday, I was hooked up to a minimed CGMS.  I'm to keep in on until
Monday morning, and then I'll be sending it be via fedex.  I can't wait to
see
the results for all that time.

*****     The information in this email may contain confidential health
information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of
this information.     *****