[IP] Re: historical pumps

>>> Of course, I agree that lowering the basal is to be preferred, but
until our pumps infuse glucose or
glucagon... (Yes, I know about historical pumps that did deliver
glucagon!) >>>

That historical pump that delivered glucagon was a prototype. Check out
the picture on my pictureTrail Evolution of Pumps album.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

You can call the Bible history if you call it His Story.