-----Original Message-----
From: Peter W. Rowe
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 23:49

 Wouldn't it be better to adjust one's nighttime basal rates so that regular
evening snacks to
 maintain bg aren't needed? Call me naive or something, but it seems to me that
if you're regularly
 having nightime hypos, the culprit might be too high a nightime basal rate,
rather than a lack of
night time calories.