RE: [IP] 712 or 715?

> You can't use the Solutions software with the 715.
> You have to use their online Carelink, which I like better.

Hi Maureen,  this is the one thing that has been holding me back.  I like
the Solutions software and use it a lot.  With Carelink, I do not see the
Daily Summary report that gives you the average Bolus to Basal ratios.  Is
there another report in CareLink that does the same thing?  I also note that
MM's Privacy Statement states they can use our data for any purpose they
want to.  MM told me that they are planning to update Solutions to handle
the X15 pumps but did not give a time line.

Mike