[IP] 712 or 715?

I upgraded and I like it. You don't have a lot of change but for me the main
thing was the ability to set the time limit for insulin. I am now back to
Humalog because it just works much faster on me and I can set the four hour
limit for the bolus wizard.  I know after 4 hours I have no more bolus left.
Otherwise it give you a back light on all screens and battery symbol.

You can't use the Solutions software with the 715. You have to use their
online Carelink, which I like better.

I was told the new pump would be 1 1/2 years away.  Is there really one to
come out in four months?  That seems strange when they are marketing this
one so much. The next one is supposed to be linked to their continuous blood
monitor (in 1 1/2 years)
Maureen Helinski