Re: [IP] Re: 712/715 upgrade advice

Pam,

The difference inbetween the 712 and 715 is not a big thing.....If it's alot
for you well this is good then but maybe in Canada MM is coming out in 4-5
months with a new one, and this is minimed told me this and also your mm 712
will be the same pump but changes in the software only. I am waiting for the
new one to come out. i already have an order in for it. for the difference
in price i am keeping it for the new one that they are coming out with.
There will be the new auto glucose sensor with the pump...

YOUR MONEY NOT MINE.