Re: [IP] ReTalking about doctors

In a message dated 1/19/2005 3:05:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>As
>a result, I have the strongest feet in town with  what feels like a big wad
>of sock in my instep. I always inspect, and the socks  are not wadded up.
>Anyone else ever have this problem?

Yes.  And one begins to feel like a nutcase when one keeps checking to see if
there's a bunched up sock or something else in there.  Not too long ago, it
felt like something was there, but I ignored it because I just "knew" there
 would be nothing there. Well, when I took my boots off (winter boots with thick
wool socks), there was a piece of dog food in there.  Don't know how it got
there, but the result is that I keep checking.

Stacey