[IP] Re: Bump after insertion

 Yes, I've experienced this. In my case after having hard bumps at the cannula
site almost every time for two years, I finally found out that I had a
sensitivity to infused Humalog. I switched to Novolog and for the first few
weeks I continued getting those bumps, but then they stopped and I've never had
them again in the last year and a half that I've been using Novolog. I don't
know why I got them for the first few weeks after I switched, except that maybe
my tissue was still reacting to anything being infused into it because of so
much damage from the Humalog. Anyway, if it happens again more frequently, then
you might consider this being the cause and try switching insulins. Pam

<I have the MM 712 and the changes are very minimal for 200.00 for the
upgrade. It's better to wait and excange your pump for now...there is a
better one come in soon by MM. It will be out within 4 months or
so....i am
waiting....>