[IP] Re: 712/715 upgrade advice

 Something doesn't sound right. You say you have the MM 712 and the changes are
minimal. But the new pump that's only been out about a month or two is not the
712, but the 715. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, but to me it sounds like
the changes are more significant. To me is seemed worth the $199. Also, since
they just came out with that model, they most likely won't have another one for
over a year. Pam

<I have the MM 712 and the changes are very minimal for 200.00 for the
upgrade. It's better to wait and excange your pump for now...there is a
better one come in soon by MM. It will be out within 4 months or
so....i am
waiting....>