Re: [IP] Plastic versus Glass reservoirs

When I got my trusty H-trons I intially tried the plastic cartridges...HATED
EM!!!! Sent them all back and exchanged for glass...seemed like I could never
get the huge bubbles out...they felt flimsey and just generally yuck...I have
used the glass ones and I am now hording since they were recalled and we were
supposed to exchange them for the plastic...

Linda & dax