[IP] Plastic versus Glass reservoirs

Glass versus Plastic reservoirs?

In a posting back Jan. 9 Bob Stoll was commenting on the pending Accu Chek
Spirit and said:
"It looks like they combined the best features in the H-Tron (plastic
cartridge) and the D-Tron (very programmable) into a new case."
I seek clarification.
I was very, very attracted to the concept of using pen-injector cartridges
as the pump insulin reservoir, a feature I thought only Disetronic offered.
I gather that at one time they also offered a system of filling up their own
glass cartridges for clients, but that didn't interest me so much as being
able to use the cartridges produced and packaged by Lilly (or NovoLog).
I do not use pen injectors now so I don9t know what9s happening with that
technology.
I am just interested in a pump that will use a pre-packaged pen injector
cartridges.
Are the Humalog and NovoLog pen cartridges interchange?
Why did Mr. Stoll say that a 3best feature2 of the H-Tron was its plastic
cartridge?
I thought that glass was better for insulin preservation than plastic.
I also thought that pen injector cartridges are glass. Is that still the
case or not?
Thanks for help anyone.
Nigel