[IP] Re: 712/715 upgrade advice!!!

> What stinks is I just got a 715... and a new pump will be out
> shortly... oh well..

And I just got a new laptop and wouldn't you know, a better, newer
version will be out shortly. Then there's that new car thing, they
already have a newer model in the works. Shoulda waited! LOL

But, the versions of pumps from even a few years ago are wayyyyy
superior than what I started with in '83! I'm happy with my *new* 508 I
got in August. I would not wait on getting a pump for a better version
than what is presently offered. YMMV (~_^)

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an
appointment, and s/he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."