Re: [IP] islet cell

Jacob

Make usre you have a CLEAR understanding of the antirejection drugs and all
their side effects. There are someDr's that feel the side effects of the AR
drugs are worse than the complications.  As I understand it the AR drugs would
be for the rest of your life.  Will your Ins cover those ?? Especially if the
process is experimental ?

Doug