[IP] 712/715 upgrade advice!!!

I'm experiencing a resonating vibration sound internally with my MM 712 and
am debating about just getting it replaced or upgrading to the 715 for the
$199.00.  I have contacted MM and they agree that something doesn't sound
quite right and they are willing to swap mine for another reconditioned
pump. I would like to hear opinions about the pros and cons of the upgrade
and whether you felt the changes made are beneficial enough to justify the
money.  I am currently struggling along using the MM Solutions program so
that is not going to be something that influences my decision.  Not very
user friendly, or useful, in my opinion.  Thanks in advance to any and all
that reply.  Steve