[IP] RE: Cozmonitor question - Anyone else have to ....

 I also have had a similar problem and have found it to be the way I insert the
strip. If I do not insert it firmly that is when I am likely to see a code. As
you did I just removed it and reinserted it and it worked OK. My Theory is that
the contacts are getting a petina (corrosion) on them and the forcefull
insertion helps to scrub off the contact. Once I realized this is the
possibility and practiced firm insertion I have not had any other error codes.
Pocket lint could also cause this problem. I'm sure that was the reason that the
case cover folds over the strip slot. Keep foreign matter out of that slot!
I hope this helped.

Mike Bednarz
Burnham, Illinois

 Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
https://signup.mybluelight.com