[IP] Bump after Insertion

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this, and trying to find an
explanetion for what happened. I wear a paridigm 712 and change infusion
sets Sunday and Wednesday evening. I use silhouttes and the sil-serter. This
evening after I inserted the sil, the skin around the cannula swelled up
over 2 cm or so. The sinsertion site was to the left and in line with my
navel, on the side of my stomach. Could this be a muscle or did I do some
major bruising in there when I inserted. I only inserted an hour ago so
haven't tested BS to see if things are going out of whack.

Has anyone else experienced this?