Re: [IP] New Neuropathy Drug

> I was not able to stay on it..and I really tried
> to stay on it. The trial Doctor did offer to write me a
> prescription as soon as it becomes available though

I know someone who was on the Humalog trial study and when it was over,
he could no longer get it. It was a couple of years before availability.
That, too, would be a tough one to handle!

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

When the going gets tough, you get what you practiced