RE: [IP] ReTalking about doctors

> Talking about doctors, I have had the
> feeling for ten  years that my socks
> were balling up in mid instep of my feet,
> left much worse than right.

Hi B.W.  That's what Neuropathy feels like when it first starts.  There is a
real simple test that will confirm it, most podiatrist perform in there
offices, it is called the filament test.  There are more complex (and
costly) test that a neurologist can perform.  Bottom line, it only gets
worse.  There are tropicals that will help with the pain, but only normal
BG's will delay the onset.

Mike