Re: [IP] New Neuropathy Drug

Jorge said "
 The last year was open label, so I knew  I didn't get a placebo. I noticed
gradual improvement after about 4 months of taking the drug. By the end of
the
3 years my pain was 80 - 90 % gone. Now I am hoping that with the pump and
better control I can keep it away. This drug is by Lilly ( no name yet) and
is
in phase 3 of the trial process. About a year left for approval.  I really
think it helped me a lot and it addresses healing of the problem and not
just
blocking the pain ".

Hi Jorge,
I'm wondering how long you've had Diabetes ?  Even though the Neuropathy
trial
has finished have you still been able to continue on the drug involved ?

Thanks,
Janette