[IP] Paradigm 515

Well, I'll be getting my Paradigm 515 on Friday.  I waited about a month
for it, since upgrading from the 512.  My endo thinks the 512's are crap
because of the IOB being 6-8 hrs, or whatever it is.  I would have to
agree because I always end up ignoring the IOB after 3 hrs.  So it will
be nice to have one less thing to think about once again.  Now, if only
my #'s were stable.
Joni