Re: [IP] Diabetes Rubber Bracelets/Support Diabetes car magnets

In a message dated 1/18/2005 7:31:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I am  looking for rubber bracelets similar to the Livestrong (cure Cancer)
ones.  EXCEPT I want Cure Diabetes. Does anyone know where I can buy some
diabetes  bracelets for all my friends and family?

I would also like Cure  Diabetes magnets for our cars similar to the Support
our troops.
Please  let me know. Thanks!

there are a couple places...the ChildrenWithDiabetes.com teens designed a
bracelet..it's red and says "insulin is not a cure"

_children with  DIABETES - CWD Bracelets_
(http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/feedback/bracelets.htm)
there is also a place I ordered car magnets from where they cost only $20
for a pack of 10 big ones
_Diabetes  Awareness Ribbon Magnets, Free Shipping_
(http://www.usamagnetsandmore.com/products/diabetes.html)

Amy,  mommy to Alex--7yrs old dx'd 2-20-04
~pumping w/animas 1200 since  5-3-04