[IP] ReTalking about doctors

In a message dated 1/19/2005 12:25:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Talking  about doctors
Talking about doctors, I have had the feeling for ten  years that my socks
 were balling up in mid instep of my feet, left much worse than right. My endo
acts as if he never heard of it and only advises  me to exercise the feet. As
a result, I have the strongest feet in town with  what feels like a big wad
of sock in my instep. I always inspect, and the socks  are not wadded up.
Anyone else ever have this problem?

B.W.