Re: [IP] lantus and dogs

This is Jenny, but yes, Lente is usually similar to NPH, but if the pet
is not getting the coverage without lows and IOW isn't doing the job
for both human and dog, look into Lantus.

I also belong to a group called Rainbowbridge. It's an email list about
diabetic and special needs pets. most if not all have diabetes, but
others also have the 'joy' (NOT!) of Cushings' Dz, and addisons,
pancreas inflammation and such.

Pet Diabetes Information: <www.petdiabetes.com> and
<www.caninediabetes.org>

If you home test your pet as some do, Animal approved blood glucose
meter: <http://www.animaldiabetes.com>