Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:15:16 +0000
From: "Aishling" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: LIPODYSTROPHY

email @ redacted wrote:

 My son Anthony will be 4 next week. He was diagnosed with T1 August 25, 2002.
He has been pumping since 4/03. He now is having severe lipodystrophy issues. I
am running out of spots on him because it's like his tissues are "caving in". I
have researched and am now blue in the face. Is anyone out there that can help
us. I really do not want to take him off the pump. We have switched from humalog
to novolog and it's still an issue. Any info would be appreciated.
Krista, worried mommy to Anthony.

Sign up for eircom broadband now and get a free two month trial.*
Phone 1850 73 00 73 or visit http://home.eircom.net/broadbandoffer