[IP] Dia-Pak Deluxe supply bag equivalents?

I've been using a Dia-Pak Deluxe as my daily diabetic supplies bag (or purse as
my wife calls it) for about 4 years now, but I'm wondering if there are other
similar/equivalent products out there.

While I love the Dia-pak, I'd like it to be a bit thicker but not any taller or
wider (Size 6" x 8" x 2.5").   Does anyone know of a source of products
comparable to the Dia-pak with maybe a different pocket/storage configuration?

Nothing frilly, this is a man-bag.  =)

Thanks,

Brent