[IP] RE: Cozmonitor question - Anyone else have to ....

I had trouble with E3 msgs and later that day, it locked up the pump...it was
on one of 2 screens, either the apply sample or the screen with the code, and
to reset the pump, I removed the pump battery....

my battery checked out at 3.1 on the voltmeter, so it was NOT the battery in
the meter

I keep wondering if lint (pocket) dog hair (everywhere in Schlightville) or
other things get in the strip slot and make ti not work?  In my case, I KNOW
the meter battery was loose and not making a good connection

BTW, the new meter arrived and seems to be working

Michelle Schlight