Re: [IP] Disetronic supplies available

> Extra supplies can always be sent to the Insulin Pumpers office. I
will
> find a home for them with one of our members that's having financial
> difficulty. As a bonus, your donation is tax deductible :-)

In reality, the last sentence should read, "As a bonus, your donation
*may be* tax deductible." Check with your tax accountant for the
requirements.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Income Tax - a politician's idea of capital punishment