[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

[IP] Re: teaching doctors

 As I found out when I switched endos, there is a difference between just a
regular endo, and an endo who did a subsequent fellowship or subspeciality in
diabetes (i.e., a diabetologist). Not to say that even a general endo shouldn't
know a lot about diabetes, but if you want someone really knowledgable then you
need a diabetologist. Pam

<Throwing my two cents in (from my own personal experience), when I am 
referred to a specialist to treat a disease or condition (i.e. and endo 
my Diabetes and/or Addison's Disease) I expect that caregiver to have 
basic knowledge of what they are treating. >
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org