Re: [IP] Cozmonitor question - Anyone else have to stck the strip in 3 or 4 times to get the pump to "switch" over ?

I am now waiting for my third CozMonitor to arrive.  It seems when they get
to be a couple of months old, when I insert the strip, an error message pops
up.  It's not the same numbered error message each time, and the customer
service can't identify what these numbers mean.  Instead they just replace
the meter.  This is the exact same thing that my previous meter did and it
was replaced.  I do a lot of tests every day and thought maybe it needed a
new battery even though it didn't give a low battery warning, but the same
thing continued to happen after a new battery was put in.

I also have tried using strips from different bottles.  Also, I can take the
strip out of the CozMonitor after the error and put it into a Flash meter and
it will work fine.  The error is always before any blood is put on the strip.

Once a new CozMonitor arrives and is hooked to my pump, the problems seems to
stop for a couple of months.

I did request that Deltec let me know what they find out the problem was with
the meter.  If it's something that I do wrong, it would be nice to know so
that I could stop doing it.  I did also request this last time though and
never heard anything.  The new meter should be here on Friday.

Judi in MI