[IP] what to say to a doc....

so, i really like my endo...  she's great....  after feeling like s*^%t
for 7 months, and having zillions of tests to no useful diagnosis, she was
the person who thought to have me go in for a /fasting/ Ca+ test and
checked my parathyroid function to discover that it was *drumroll* NOT
FUNCTIONING!  she gets the gold star!  i definitely want to keep her....

however, her front office staff leave a lot to be desired....  on one
occaision they forgot to tell her that i had arrived for my appointment,
and both she and i were waiting for each other on opposite sides of that
damn desk for over an hour!  (she thought i had "stood her up")  i am
never confident that they pass on messages proptly... when i've had
problems with getting rx's called in, they have been less than helpful...
what do i say to my wonderful endo about her less than wonderful front
office staff?

-jess

---
Jessica Marder