Re: [IP] holy crap.. what the hell is going on here

At 11:10 AM 1/18/2005, you wrote:
 >Ok, WTF.. your coming after ME!!!  I simply stated another PLEASE  STOP..
 >guess that people who don't "volunteer" can't say it??  George is  the head
 > culprit at keeping it going. He is the "admin" and should have the sense to
 >STOP
 >replying to the message that keeps it going on in the first  place.  Damn..
 >did not realize that I was so bad at  what is keeping this whole shenanigans
 > going...why not sometimes look at the OTHERS that are keeping this going....
 >not
 >asking it to stop??  Ask the  other precious admins if they possibly
could be
 >culprits??
 >

 >~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is PG and  PO'd

George is NOT an admin... but I am. My main concern (as I've said before)
is to prevent the reputation of this list from being tarnished. No matter
what your personal feelings about the subject, when you post something to
4,600 strangers you never know what might happen. I've spent too many years
volunteering here to see the list destroyed by the casual promotion of
software piracy. That's my goal.

So, the best way to stop all this is to NOT respond to this or other any
other messages on the subject. As far as I'm concerned this subject is now
closed!

Sam