Re: [IP] Insulin for Pets

With six doggers here, I find it easier to free feed. Lantus is handier
for this too. Were I just with Conan, I could do the schedule thing and
give him a little NPH twice a day, but upping the lantus a touch and
letting him just eat with the others took a lot of the 'aggressive'
behaviour away. ...

Come to think of it, Conan could use he pump LOL!