Re: [IP] Insulin for Pets

In a message dated 1/18/2005 6:23:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
>?
>The
>food stays down for 20-30 minutes then they all come up and that is it till
>dinner. Same thing at dinner (5ish) and so forth.  this has not proven to be
>problem and he is doing well.

Um, LOL, no way I was stopping the free feeding which Spencer has had since
he came to live with me ten years ago as a 1 pound kitten.  He's the most loud
and talky cat I've ever met, and there is no way I could continue to live here
with him if he didn't have food when he wanted it.... LOL  I tried, believe
me, I tried.  Not going to happen here.

Stacey